Calling all makers, crafters, tinkerers, and artists!
The application for the Philippines’ first official Maker Faire event — Manila Mini Maker Faire is open!
Mini Maker Faire Manila is open to individual Makers, maker groups and organizations as well as schools. Here are just some of the topics that we’re looking for:
- Science, Biology/Biotech, and Chemistry — Student projects
- Robotics, Arduino, and Raspberry Pi projects
- Interactive art and visual projects
- 3D Printers
- Wood working projects
- Internet of Things
- Textile Arts and Crafts
- Sustainability & Green Tech
- Urban Farmers and Hydroponics
- Philippine-based App developers
- Music Performances and Participation
- Unusual Tools or Machines
- How to Fix Things or Take Them Apart (Vacuums, Clocks, Washing Machines, etc.)
Acceptance Dates for Makers
- Round 1 acceptance: Wednesday, April 5
- Round 2 acceptance: Friday, May 5
- Final acceptance: Sunday, May 22
- Late applications are only accepted under special circumstances.